Sunday, June 2, 2013

Have you any dreams you'd like to sell?

Aurora is the name but you should really call me Briar Rose.

I adore the sun. The sun is my everything. There is something mystifying about being alone outdoors and completely shutting your eyes. As the sun hits my eyelids, I can feel being one with nature. Inspiration comes pouring inside to my body and soul.

Tribes. I believe everyone should have a strong tribe. Mine consists of Flora, Fauna and Merryweather who have been with me since the day I was born. Without them, I would not be the girl I am today.

I enjoy making music, writing poetry and attending music festivals.  I have met the greatest kinds of people at these festivals. People are so intriguing. I love hearing their stories and where they came from.
I find freedom in making music and beauty in expressing yourself through instruments.

I am free, daring, enjoy traveling, and pushing life to its limits.

Here is what I wore to my friends show I attended last week:







White Dress: Nasty Gal
Dip Dye Lace Robe: Free People
Rose Cuff: Urban Outfitters
Black Boots: Revolve Clothing
Floral Crown: Hand picked from my beautiful lush garden


Bands I am currently vibing with:

Simon and Garfunkel
Best Coast

Fleetwood Mac
Tame Impala


Washed Out

I am going to leave you with a poem inspired by my dream last night. 

Dark dreams…
an enchanted rose
falls onto my lips.

1 comment:


  1. I like your writing style and I promise to come again. My expertise is in the areas of Rubber Fashion,Lifestyle and Trending Clothing. I appreciate your efforts.
    womens new in clothing supplier

    ReplyDelete